Monday, April 29, 2013

My Boy! - GBA Emulator Apk 1.3.6.1 Android Download

Don't Copy From This Blog...

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Detection
My Boy! - GBA Emulator 1.3.6.1 APK


 



Information about Mobile Phones Nokia is indeed a very interesting information. We will share information about applications and software,included Apk Android,Download Games Aplications. For those of you who need this information, we hope this paper can be helpful and useful to you.

 

My Boy! - GBA Emulator 1.3.6.1 APK
My Boy! - GBA Emulator 1.3.6.1 (v1.3.6.1) Apk is recently updated to its new version. My Boy! - GBA Emulator 1.3.6.1 is a super fast emulator to run GameBoy Advance games on the broadest range of Android devices, from very low end phones to modern tablets. My Boy! - GBA Emulator 1.3.6.1 does more than just emulating the full system. 
My Boy! - GBA Emulator v1.3.6.1 Apk Features:




  • Save games at any time with screenshot

  • Configurable on-screen keypad 

  • External controllers support, through either the Android native way or input method.

  • Well-designed user interface. Seamlessly integrated with the latest Android.

  • Create and switch to different key mapping profiles.

  • Create shortcuts to easily launch your favorite games from your desktop.

  • Fastest emulation. Easily get to 60 FPS without frame skips on medium-end devices.

  • Excellent game compatibility. Run 90%~95% of games without a problem.

  • Fast and complete video emulation 

  • High-level BIOS emulation. No BIOS file needed.

  • IPS ROM patching

  • OpenGL rendering backend, as well as normal rendering on devices without a GPU.

My Boy! - GBA Emulator v1.3.6.1 Apk Recent Changes:
Fixed a crash in rare cases on game start while detecting iCade.

Download My Boy! - GBA Emulator 1.3.6.1 APK here: My Boy! - GBA Emulator 1.3.6.1 APK


 

View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
//PART 2